Here are the open positions currently available at Bairs Foundation.
Experienced Nonprofit Executive
Bairs Foundation is looking for a highly ambitious, experienced Executive Director to take over management of the organization. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of fundraising with an ability to apply and adapt that understanding to the plaintiff civil justice space.
The Executive Director will be responsible for handling all daily operations from managing existing and new relationships with clients, attorneys, and donors, overseeing all social media and marketing initiatives, maintaining all finances, and data management and analysis for monthly reporting to Board of Directors. This position will have national responsibilities, and some travel will be required.
- Plan and execute all fundraising initiatives, including special events, online campaigns, letter mailings, appeals for corporate support, etc.
- Manage and cultivate donor relationships, including creation of a high-level donor management and outreach plan
- Research and apply for relevant grant opportunities
- Oversee online content production, social media activity, and all marketing initiatives
- Identify and capitalize on new PR opportunities
- Leverage technology to manage client communications, demographic information, data organization and analysis to improve operational efficiencies
- Oversee and maintaining all finances, including monthly review of reports
- Acting liaison between Foundation and the Board of Directors, holding quarterly board meetings and keeping the board informed on any and all significant developments
- Determine hiring needs and supervise all team members
- Maintain existing vendor and business relationships
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous experience cultivating donors is preferred
- Mission oriented with a demonstrated desire to uphold and advocate for the values of the Bairs Foundation
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be an innovative leader with creative problem-solving skills
- Have a passion for justice and advocacy
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently under minimal supervision, but also take direction/guidance well
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize, and juggle multiple tasks/projects/deadlines simultaneously
- Display a positive attitude, have patience, and be a team player
- Previous experience with website management and/or event planning is a plus